Sunday, August 31, 2008

I deleted all my old posts. I don't want any memory of you.

14 October. Copeland's new one! Gotta go pre-order! I'm soooo excited!

I have been feeling rather mellow-y for the whole of today. My spidey senses are telling me that my period is coming soon. A couple of days, maybe. Dang, I really wanna swim. Get a tan. Whatever. Need to go for a jog tomorrow morning or something. I'm so unfit.

Anyways, I wasted the whole of today away. I went to bed again after I had my breakfast. When I woke up, it was time for dinner at gramps. Didn't get shit done today. Frustrating. However, I did managed to come up with a couple of artwork which I intend to send it to Love Exists. The best ideas come whenever I feel mellow. And yes, I am still saving up for a camera. My dad just refuse to get me one during the COMEX fair. Yeah, I just don't understand why. "After the O's." Yeah, sure.

There won't be any school for the next week, but I'll be muggin my ass off for the prelims. Sigh. This is so depressing.

I miss Drama. I guess I won't be going to K.L. This is so depressing. I miss everyone. I miss Christmas. I miss you.