Friday, September 12, 2008

Love exists.. and it hurts.

I am done with the prelims. Approximately 37 more days to the start of my O level exam, 69 days to liberation and 2 more days till I start studying again. Yes, I am counting down the days. I'll be getting back my prelim results on Monday and I don't have a very good feeling about it. Ha ha.

Migraine for the past few days. Had to depend on Panadols. Which sucked. Sherm thinks it's crazy. Ha ha. Someday I'll have to switch to Panadol Extra. No, actually, I already am on Extra... Dang.

So, the the week has been rather... sad. I've been crying a lot this week. I wish there was another word for sad. You know, not devastated... not gloomy, not blue, not down, not cheerless, not downhearted, not dull, not disprited, not unhappy... just sad. I wish there was another word I could use to replace 'Sad'. With the exact same degree of... sadness. 'Sad' is getting a bit overrated these days.

Right now, at this very second, I am chatting with someone I really hate online. Yes, I really hate the person. So much. And I don't know why. That person just really pisses me off. BUT, I am trying to like the person. Which is why I am talking to the person. I'M REALLY TRYING HERE. And it turns out that the person wasn't as bad as I thought. The person made me listen to Blue Horizon...some hardcore screamo band, which I have never ever heard of. Which I really have no interest in. Cause, I don't like music like that. Ok, now I'm just blabbering.

Botanic Gardens later. Need to chill and relax. Gtg pack sandwiches now. Have fun.