Tuesday, October 7, 2008

YOU CAN BEND

Hi. This will be my last week in Ngee Ann Secondary School. It's sad... in a way.

... So anyway, I skipped school today and went to the library to do some hardcore studying. Then I walked from the library to Planet Fitness gym in Parkway to meet Mom. We were going to do Hot Yoga. And... Man, they have classes there called 'Bhangrarobics'. Yes, its actually aerobic classes where they play the latest Bollywood dance/trance music and dance along. It was so hilarious. I was laughing my ass off. Then I laughed even harder when I saw Mom inside the dance studio dancing Bhangrarobics with a few other middle aged ladies. I was trying so hard to keep my humour... I didn't want to offend the Indian instructor. No no, I'm not racist. You should have seen. It was hilarious.

Okay, so anyway... Yoga. Yes, I suck at it. I couldn't really understand the instructor because she had an accent. And there was this really weird position we were instructed to do... Which I just couldn't and she went, "YOU CAN BEND! YOU! CAN! BEND! JUST A BIT MORE!" I lost my balance immediately. Yeah, that's how much I suck. Oh well.

I know, I know. I have boring posts... 12 days left. Gotta bounce... More sneaking in tomorrow... and I cannot wait! Till then...